Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Little About Emily Q.T

First off I'm not putting Q.T. as me being a "cutie" but my last name is Quinto Thomas. I just recently got married and Thomas is my new last name. I just moved to Rhode Island not too long ago from Southern Connecticut. I love it here and how you can drive across the state in about 30 minutes. This semester will be fun, although having transferred it's difficult to get into the swing of things while I'm still figuring out how RIC works exactly so anyone who wants to help me find places or answer questions that I have when needed that would be fantastic! When I am not in class, I am usually home, or with my husband. I'm super friendly, pretty much always happy or smiling, and can't wait to graduate and be a teacher! Looking forward to this semester and getting to know you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am also not a native Rhode Islander -- it takes a while to get used to this tiny state, but now I love it too!

    ReplyDelete